During “National Caribbean American Heritage Month 2010,” on Saturday, June 12, 2010, there will be a FREE “Immigration Informational Seminar” and Pimento Caribbean Restaurant will once again partner and provide refreshments and catering support. This meeting is due to the overwhelming response of the first event on Immigration which took place in April.
The event will run from 10:00AM to 2:00PM at the High School of Computer and Technology, Evander Child Campus, located at 800 East Gunhill Road, Bronx, NY 10467. The Bronx AmeriCaribbean Chamber of Commerce (BACCC) has teamed up again with a number of community Leaders, City and State agencies/organizations as well as community base organizations and community businesses to come out and reach the families and address their increasing concerns. There will be information and discussions on…
· Understand immigrant rights
· Free immigration case consultation
· Scholarship and College Options Information
· Citizenship/Naturalization Information
· Adjustment of Status Information
· Sponsorship Information
· TPS (Temporary Protection Status)
· Free to Low-cost Health Insurance Information
· And many, many more information
For more information about the event contact The Bronx AmeriCaribbean Chamber of Commerce at: firstname.lastname@example.org.